Ever considered your business continuity, disaster recovery or if there is vulnerbility gaps in your processes? Work towards the Cyber Essentials compliance and accreditation alongside implementing best practices to protect you, your staff & your business today! Take our free Vulnerbility Test below.
Cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information, extorting money from users, or interrupting normal business processes.
In an organisation, the people, processes, and technology must all complement one another to create an effective defence from cyberattacks.
While the types of cyber threats continue to grow, some of the most common and prevalent cyberthreats that present-day organizations need to know are as follows:
- Data Leaks
- Insider Threats
Complete our free, quick and easy ‘Security Threat Risk Assessment’ today to ensure your business security. Our free service includes:
- Cyber risk and maturity assessment
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- Data security advisory support
- Incident Response
- Security hardening
- Cloud security
The dark web consists of the web pages that don’t appear in standard search results. Sites on the dark web use encryption software to hide their locations. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to steal credentials which often end up for sale on the dark web, compromising the security of your business.
A Dark Web Scan is the process of identifying if someone has ever been a victim of a data breach. Frequent Dark Web monitoring and scanning, alongside Cyber Security tests such as Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments are a vital step in controlling your data privacy and limiting the damages.
Dark Web Scanning can provide your business with the following:
- Total number of records found
- Date the records were uploaded to the dark web
- The email and associated passwords themselves
- Source of record e.g. ID, Theft, Forum
- Type/circumstance of breach e.g., website breach
- Where applicable, the website that was breached in order to obtain the record
- Details around what information was supplied alongside the records